Read between the line

     •        How does Moses make tea?   Hebrews  it.

     •        Venison for dinner again?   Oh deer!

      •        A cartoonist was found dead in his
 home.  Details are sketchy.

      •        I used to be a banker, but then I lost
  interest.

      •        Haunted French pancakes give me the
  crêpes.

      •        England has no kidney bank, but it does
  have a Liverpool.

      •        I tried to catch some fog, but I mist.

      •        They told me I had type-A blood, but it was a Typo.

      •        I changed my iPod's name to Titanic. It's syncing now.

      •        Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.

      •        I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid, but he says he can stop any time.

      •        I stayed up all night to see where the sun went, and then it dawned on me.

      •        This girl said she recognized me from
  the vegetarian club, but I'd never met herbivore.

      •        When chemists die, they barium.

      •        I'm reading a book about
  anti-gravity.  I just can't put it down.

      •        I did a theatrical performance about puns.  It was a play on words.

      •        Why were the Indians here first?  They had reservations.

      •        I didn't like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.

      •        Did you hear about the cross-eyed teacher who lost her job
   because  she  couldn't  control  her pupils?

      •        When you get a bladder infection, urine
     trouble.


      •        Broken pencils are pointless.

      •        What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary?  A thesaurus.

      •       I dropped out of communism class because of lousy Marx.

      •       All the toilets in New York's police stations have been stolen.  The police have nothing to go
  on.

      •       I got a job at a bakery because I
  kneaded dough.

      •        Velcro - what a rip off!

Comments

Popular Posts